Here is a great Valentine’s Gift for him that will cost you next to nothing to make and is something he can keep forever! This can be made for any occasion , but since Valentine’s Day is coming up, I thought this would be a great time to post about it!
I recently attended my friend’s Bridal Shower and her bridesmaids made these envelopes for the bride to fill out and give to hubby on their wedding day. I loved the idea and thought this would be a great gift for hubby for Valentine’s Day! Each envelope contains a note in it and he will open it up whenever the time is right or if it fals on a day I have the envelope labeled. I am pretty sure the guys can even do this for their ladies’ too if they wanted to! -hint hint 😉
You can label each envelope however you want , but I have listed a few of the ones I did below:
- You need to know how much I Love You.
- You’re worried
- You had a bad day at work
- It’s Our Anniversary
- It’s your Birthday
- You need a good laugh
- If and when we spend a night apart
- You’re mad at me
- You can’t sleep
- You’re having a good day
- You’re bored
- You miss me
- You’re feeling sick
- You need a pick me up
- The Kids are driving you Crazy 😉
- We have a Date Night
- (On a day they lost a loved one ) I created an envelope for my husband’s sister’s birthday. She passed away 4 years ago so although it’s a sad day now, I wanted to make one so he knew she will never be forgotten and the note will hopefully put a smile in his face.
I am sure there are many more that you can think of so be creative and Have Fun!