Here is a recipe that is super easy to make! Healthy, no carbs, and can also be organic if you choose to use all organic ingredient’s like I did 🙂
The kids will love this too! Perfect and inexpensive to make as a side dish as well for company!
- 2 Large Tomatoes or 4-5 Tomatoes on the Vine
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- pinch of Pepper
- Parmesan Cheese (we use Locatelli Romano)
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet.
- Top with Parmesan, oregano, sea salt , pepper and mozzarella cheese.
- Squeeze fresh lemon over all tomatoes. Then drizzle with oil and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.