These are a low calorie, and very nutritious snack. Like potato chips, you cannot stop at just eating one.
See the top 10 health benefits of eating Kale Here
- One bunch of Kale
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt or seasoned salt
- Squeeze of lemon (optional)
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale, then place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.