For those of you that have never shopped Prime Pantry, you’re missing out!
We don’t buy everything on there but we most definitely buy the items that have coupons. YES…Amazon has their own coupons!
Find all Prime coupons HERE
Here’s a post on how to use Amazon Prime and where to find all of the coupons you will need for your shopping trip. After comparing prices on Prime Pantry and Target or Walmart, we have found many items for less through Prime Pantry.
Here are a few of the deals we added to our Prime Pantry box for the week:
- Pepperidge Farm, Goldfish Crackers, Cheddar, 30 Oz – 25% off – Final cost only $4.84
- Family Size ! Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats Original Breakfast – Final cost only $3.14
- Family Size! Nature Valley Granola Bars,(12 ct) – Final cost only $3.48
- Post Honey Bunches of Oats Crunchy Honey Roasted Cereal, 28 Ounce – Final cost only $4.84 (Compared to Walmart where it’s $5.84)
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Crisp Lemon and Fresh Scent – 2 Pack ($9.98 at Walmart) Final cost on Amazon – $6.79
- Glad Zipper Food Storage Sandwich Bags – 100 Count – Final cost only $2.49
- Sparkle Paper Towels, 2 Giant Rolls – Final cost only $2.84
- Glad Zipper Food Storage Snack Bags – 50 Count – Final cost only $1.35
- Tide PODS Original Scent HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs, 31 Ounce – ONLY $5.94
Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent with Crystals Fragrance, Fresh Lavender Blossom, 100 Loads, – $5.97
- Secret Fresh Antiperspirant and Deodorant Clear Gel – Only $1.97
- Olay Age Defying Classic Night Cream – $8.47 (Part of the Buy 5 Get $6 off promotion too!)
- NIVEA Care and Coconut Moisturizing Body Wash 16.9 Fluid Ounce – Final cost $3.19