Download or Print
- 52 week Money Challenge
- Bi -Weekly Money challenge for those who get paid every 2 weeks can use this one!
For the 3rd year in a row!!! Our 52 Week Money Challenge! Who’s with us this time around ?
We will start off with our FIRST deposit on Sunday, January 4th 2015 and each Sunday we will post a reminder for you to deposit your money and start saving with us!
You do this challenge and you will have OVER $1,378 saved by the end of 2016!
OR…have at least $1000 saved just before Black Friday to help with your holiday shopping!
HOW IT WORKS
Start off by placing $1 in a jar or into your bank account.
Each week deposit $1 more than the following week.
By Week 52 you will have $1138 !
If you think this may be too challenging , try doing our Mini Challenge and start off with $0.50 instead of $1 and just keep adding $0.50 more than the last week.
By Week 52 you will have $689!
You can also start off backwards and work your way down, this way as you get closer to the holidays you are depositing less each week!
(This also helps if you plan on taking this money to use for holiday shopping! You will have more by November this way!)
OR…just jump around and check off how much you deposit each week. Some weeks you may have more than others and this can be when you deposit a higher amount.
Start 2016 off by promising yourself you will shop smarter and try to save money when you can.
Just a FEW TIPS that will help throughout the year –
- Create a separate email if you don’t have one already to sign up for free offers, samples and coupons we will post about throughout the year.
- Set aside a space in your house or a closet and call it the “gift closet” Throughout the year we will find and post deals that may be just too good to pass up but you don’t need to buy for anyone at the time. This is the PERFECT time to buy the item and store it away for when you will need it!
- Check our weekly store matchups posted every week which breakdown shopping deals along with coupons and final prices on specific items.
- Familiarize yourself with our Coupon Database here and ANY time you are looking to see if you can save on an item before going shopping. Check the database to see if there is a coupon available for that item.
- Take advantage of our printable coupons section here
- If we post a deal for a specific product you use but don’t need at the time. Consider still buying it if the price is right. Create a small stockpile for yourself this way you aren’t running out and buying items when you need them and paying full price for them.
- Coupons can be found in your Sunday paper so if you are buying one each week, look into having it delivered. It’s MUCH cheaper!