Here is an inexpensive meal, EASY to make and will keep your belly full! The total for all ingredients I needed for my recipe below cost me $7.25. I also only ended up using one packae of biscuits so I still have another package left over. This Recipe will make 8 servings.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces. I used ONE 16 oz package and it was fine.
- Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a your crockpot, and fill with enough water to cover. Cook for 5-6 hours on high.
- About 30 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
- Serve and Enjoy!