All of the ingredients will cost you around $22 Thrive Market, however you will have plenty left over to make several batches. You can go to your local health food store or purchase the ingredients on Amazon.com as well.
- 2 1/4 cups organic flour
- 1 teaspoon organic baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) organic butter, softened
- 3/4 cup organic sugar
- 3/4 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs (organic or cage free)
- 1 1/2-2 cups of organic chocolate chips
- nuts (optional) I didn’t use them.
This recipe can also be made non-organic as well , and ingredients and measurements would be the same. 🙂
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs and mix again
- Then add Flour, baking soda and salt into mixture and mix again. (salt is optional…I didn’t use it)
- Add chips and mix all together with spoon
- Place a tablespoon of mix onto ungreased baking sheets and cook at 375 degrees for 9-11 minutes