If you have never tried this, then you are seriously missing out! This is one thing I love is my caramel and this recipe makes the most amazing caramel sauce ever! Even better, you only need one ingredient for it! 1 can of sweetened condensed milk! That is IT!
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Place can in crock pot and fill with water until entire can is covered.
- Cook on high for 6-7 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Remove , open can and you have the most smooth and creamy caramel ever!
- Place in Mason Jar and store in fridge.
- I recommend removing the milk from the can prior to cooking and placing in your mason jars this way once it’s done , you simply store away. Simply place mason jars into crock pot and cover with water. This will also help you see how close they are to being done.