Make sure you sign up to the following programs. I consider this FREE money! My favorite money making apps and just takes a few extra steps to do once you get home from shopping! You will also see these links listed in many of the deals I post 🙂
Here’s how they work.
Shop like you normally shop
Save with coupons like you normally would
Come home and take a picture of your receipt and get paid cash back on the items you buy!
Let that money accumulate and cash out every few months or wait until the holidays like I do and use it for holiday spending. I earned $498 in 2014 with these apps! And no I am NOT kidding!
Keep in mind also that since all of these apps are different. If you find the SAME offer on more than one app..you CAN earn cash back on that item from EACH APP!
If you purchase a gallon of milk at CVS for $3.49 and earn $1 in Extra bucks through CVS
BUT …there is a $0.50 cash back offer for milk on Ibotta , Then $0.25 cash back for milk on Checkout51
You can submit your receipt to BOTH apps and will earn the cash back on both! 🙂
Shrink – This is the newest one to the bunch and so far..seems to be one of the BEST! Not only do you earn cash back when shopping, you earn points on each purchase that can eventually be cashed in for FREE products! Even better…earn $2 cash for every friend you refer to Shrink that signs up! – Get Shrink Here
If link does not work , go to app store on your mobile device and type in SHRINK ..then use referral code MJPJXB to get your $1.00 added to your account.
Checkout 51: Get Checkout51 Here
- Browse your offers and buy products at any store.
- Upload your receipt using Checkout 51.
- Once your purchase is confirmed, your account is credited.
- When your account reaches $20, you can cash out.
- Below is a screenshot from my phone of this app. I like this one the best since the offers are more broad. You can purchase any gallon of milk , or any brand of yogurt as shown below and receive the credit.
- The credit in the account shown to the left is my husband’s we just started for him on Jan. 2nd and he already has $9.50 in there 🙂
Ibotta: Get Ibotta Here
- Choose your favorite rebates and unlock them by completing fun tasks.
- Upload your receipt
- Ibotta will confirm your purchase and credit your account.
- Redeem cash for gift Cards like Starbucks or have cash deposited into your PayPal account
- Both my husband and I have iBotta accounts so if we shop together and purchase more than one of an item that is being offered , we will split up the offers and each redeem on the app.
- See a screenshot below of what I have in my Ibotta account now 🙂
- PLUS Earn Cash back when you refer friends through your unique referral link in the app when you sign up. They also offer team bonus.
SavingStar: Sign up to SavingStar Here
SavingStar is Paperless way of saving with eCoupons that link to your existing grocery and drug store loyalty cards.
Here’s how it works: Join SavingStar for free and register your grocery and drugstore loyalty cards on SavingStar. (for example, your CVS ExtraCare card, your Stop & Shop card, etc.)
Below is a sample of what the app looks like and on the left is current savings after having the app for less than 3 months (this is hubbys of course) I have earned much more! 🙂
- Same Concept as Ibotta and Checkout51 but you will see all healthy items here. Organic, gluten-free and non GMO products. So before shopping at Whole Foods and thinking you will end up spending a small fortune. Remember, on top of coupons…you can save even more using this app 🙂
Snap by Groupon – Sign up Here
Same concept again as Ibotta and Checkout 51. Find cash back offers on grocery items you need. Make your purchase. Snap a picture of your receipt and earn cash back!
Plus you will earn $1.00 for every friend you refer using your unique referral link in the app when you sign up. 🙂 Below is a sample of some of the offers.