My kids LOVED this! Depending on how sweet you like your French toast, I didn’t even need to place syrup on mine, Of course the kids had to have their syrup! I set alarm for 3 am ..(already had the mix in the fridge) tossed in the crock pot on low and it was ready at 7 am for breakfast! You can even toss fresh strawberries or blueberries in as well ,30 minutes before it’s done.
- 1 loaf of sliced bread
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk (Dairy Free Alternative can be used)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- ¼ cup softended butter
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Whisk together eggs, milk and cinnamon vanilla and pour over diced bread in a large bowl. Cover an let it soak in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, make sure you spray the inside of the crock pot to avoid sticking.
- Pour in Bread Mix.
- In a small bowl mix together butter, cinnamon and brown.
- Crumble of the top of the bread mix. Cover and Cook on low for 4 hours. Or on High for 2 hours.
Make sure you also try some of our other Favorite Crock Pot recipes below!