Guys seriously..I am in tears as I type this because I just did this to my husband and dad. My husband loves cats. My dad HATES them! Seriously this is the BEST prank I have ever done!
How the Prank works:
The main gist of Cat Facts prank is that you’ll send someone a text saying they are now subscribed to Cat Facts. Then begin texting fun and random cat facts,(Get some cat facts here)
Around the 2nd or 3rd text, include an option for them to unsubscribe to the cat facts. When they follow the directions, just ignore them and send a few more texts. Keep changing the ways to unsubscribe up until you feel they have been tortured enough.
First of all, you’ll need to set up a free Google Voice account – because you can send Texts without it showing up as your name/number. This is crucial the the Cat Facts prank! Here’s how to do the Cat Facts Prank by first setting up a free texting phone # in Google Voice.
How to text anonymously from Google Voice account:
- Set up a FREE Google Voice Account and Check that you want a new number (so your number doesn’t show up with when you send the text)
- When asked for a forwarding #, enter your own cell phone number.
- Google will then verify that you have access to this phone by calling you.
- You’ll now be asked to make up your pretend phone # – have fun with it!
- You’re now ready to TEXT! Choose Text from the left-sidebar and enter the # of the person you want to text. Text them a cat fact and hit SEND.
You can pretty much text them anything. It can be horse facts, mice facts. Anything. Send us your comments and who you pranked with this! Even better to do it to someone you live with so you actually get to hear their reaction! 🙂
Thank you so much for this idea! Time 2 Save