Here’s what the folder on our phones at home look like.
In 2015 alone, we earned over $1500 using these mobile apps! Now with even more companies jumping in and adding more of these fun apps. There’s a chance to earn just as much , if not more!
Here’s the list of the Top 8 apps you WILL earn cash back on if you join now and just follow the steps we have for you below. Even if you don’t use coupons, this is an EASY way of saving money on your weekly groceries and more!
Here’s a screenshot of how I have it set up on my iPhone All of the apps I use in one folder. Now you will do the same! 🙂 1. Ibotta – Sign up to Ibotta Here
- Choose your favorite rebates and unlock them by completing fun tasks.
- Upload your receipt
- Ibotta will confirm your purchase and credit your account.
- Redeem cash for gift Cards like Starbucks or have cash deposited into your PayPal account
My husband and I each have an Ibotta account therefore we can earn TWICE as much.
If the offer is for $0.50 off a jar of Ragu Pasta Sauce we will purchase 2 jars and ring them up separate since you each need a receipt to snap a picture of.
We are less than 1 month into the new year already and have a little under $50 already! (see below)
Here’s a video that will show you exactly how Ibotta works. Plus you can see me redeem a rebate! It’s Super easy!
- Browse your offers and buy products at any store.
- Upload your receipt using Checkout 51.
- Once your purchase is confirmed, your account is credited.
- When your account reaches $20, you can cash out.
3. Shrink -Not only do you earn cash back when shopping, you earn points on each purchase that can eventually be cashed in for FREE products! Even better…earn $2 cash for every friend you refer to Shrink that signs up! – Get Shrink Here
If link does not work , go to app store on your mobile device and type in SHRINK ..then use referral code MJPJXB to get your $1.00 added to your account.
4. SavingStar: Get SavingStar Here
SavingStar is Paperless way of saving with eCoupons that link to your existing grocery and drug store loyalty cards. This app can be used on your mobile device or from a desktop.
Stores like , CVS , Walgreens, Rite Aid and more use this app. )
Below is a sample of what the app looks like and on the left is current savings after having the app for less than 3 months (this is hubbys of course) I have earned much more! 🙂
Same Concept as Ibotta and Checkout51 but you will see all healthy items here. Organic, gluten-free and non GMO products. So before shopping at Whole Foods and thinking you will end up spending a small fortune. Remember, on top of coupons…you can save even more using this app 🙂
6. Snap by Groupon – Get Snap By Groupon Here
Same concept again as Ibotta and Checkout 51. Find cash back offers on grocery items you need. Make your purchase. Snap a picture of your receipt and earn cash back!
Plus you will earn $1.00 for every friend you refer using your unique referral link in the app when you sign up. 🙂 Below is a sample of some of the offers.
7. MobiSave – Get MobiSave Here
Select offers, purchase and then upload receipt showing your proof of purchase and receive your cash back for that offer in the amount they have listed. You will also have your cash back within 24 hours!
8. Receipt Hog – Get Receipt Hog Here **This one I LOVEEE!!!
Use Promo Code SWUF7241 when signing up and earn 1 Free Bonus Spin!
Receipt Hog is a mobile app where you’re simply snapping a picture of your entire receipt and you earn coins for each one you upload. You can upload receipts from stores like
Sephora, Dollar General, Kroger, 7-11, Ulta, CVS, Petco, GNC, Sears, Old Navy, Best Buy, Macy’s , Home Depot, Kohl’s and More!
Depending on the total on your receipt. The higher your receipt is , the more coins you receive and these are redeemed for Cash! This one is super simple! PLUS…earn coins to spin the wheel and earn even more coins.
Redeem coins for Gift Cards to Amazon or have cash sent to your Paypal account!
What’s your favorite mobile app? Comment below and tell us! We also want to know how much have you earned using any of these mobile apps?